Pages

11.10.2015

Shower

Oh man. My mom and sisters and bridesmaids threw the cutest shower for me. The theme was Linens and Lingerie, with pink decorations and a pin-up motif. So sweet and dainty and feminine!


My little sister stayed up till 5am making this cake.
It says "Scandalous!" and "Show us your knees!"
We played games like "How well do you know the bride?" and "Try to remember all eighteen random things pinned to this apron." 




The grandmothers got a little rambunctious during the gift opening:


Why yes, those were given to me by my grandma.












Despite my hair doing that weird thing all day, it was a lovely shower - thank you to my family and friends for planning it and for being there and for the thoughtful and sometimes raunchy gifts...what a wonderful way to spend the day before the wedding.

Right before the rehearsal, when everything started gettin' crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment