Pages

11.10.2015

"Did you know karaoke means empty orchestra?"


"Isn't that hauntingly beautiful?"

[Disclaimer: There are a lot of photos in these recap posts. If I can figure it out, I'll do one of those jump things, but there's a good chance I will be too lazy. Sorry!]

It's our one-month anniversary! Hooray for us!

So I'm spending this lovely rainy day writing up recap posts (meaning photo dumps with a little bit of commentary) starting with Thursday night.

My bridesladies had already been in town for a few days helping me out, but this was when things really got started. We headed over to the apartment downtown where we were staying, and Bill went off to his bachelor party. Some of my friends from college also came into town early and we all went out. Now, you might be surprised to find out that Thursday night isn't the easiest time to find something exciting going on in Lancaster, PA. But they put a homemade veil on my head, a Frozen crown on Aaron, and the rest donned supa-fly mustaches, and we found a karaoke bar that was open.

Apparently, Thursday is the night when all the professional karaoke-ers come out to show off in Lancaster. It was intimidating, but everyone got up and sang at least once. Conveniently, though, I could only find pictures of me singing. But trust me, they all KILLED.



















I HAVE NOTHING FUNNY OR CLEVER TO SAY ABOUT THIS NIGHT. BEST BACHELORETTE PARTY EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment