Pages

11.10.2015

Braggy-pants

[Oof. I culled this post as much as I could, but still ended up with approximately one million photos. Best grab a snack and settle in.]

Posting these pictures feels like bragging. But if there's any time you can feel okay bragging, it's when you're showing off your wedding pictures. And if you've lost weight. And if you changed your hair or recently went shopping. Or made any improvements to your home. And when you get a pet. And any time you achieve something at work. And from the day you have a kid to the day you die.

We are a very humble species, aren't we?

Anyway. Look at these pictures with your eyeballs, if you want to. Grace Dickinson took them. She's the coolest. 


 





With the slope, they're all the same height.


Damn, boy.

This isn't the best picture of the bunch, but it's the best representation
of how I felt that day. 
 First look:



They told me to walk slow,
but I couldn't quite manage it.

















Again...I'm so sorry about the number of pictures here. I'm out of control.




Notice the sunflower sticking out of Bill's suit.









And now, the group shots! Look at all of the expressions.







Here it's kinda cute....


But look how the expressions turn to real alarm when I dip him:



This is my favorite one. So I made it really big.

Also a gem.





As we all try to find our balance while our heels slowly sink into the grass



Christmas card.

 
CLAUSTROPHOBIA! HOORAY!
 



















THAT FACE. I can't.





















It looks like Bill's wearing a veil in this one.





I totally could have broken this up into multiple posts. I want you to know that I realize that, and I'm sorry.






























This series is called The Day Carrie Forgot How to Hug:
















THAT'S IT. Till 6:00, anyway. Come back to see the ceremony.


No comments:

Post a Comment