Pages

5.09.2015

O heeey, guys.

It seems other people besides my family have been reading this.

How terrifying.

Where'd you all come from?!

Because I live at least a three-hour plane trip from my nearest bridesmaid, this started out as a way to involve family and friends in long-distance planning. It also served as a place to grumble about the wedding industrial complex and to make fun of myself when I was inevitably swept up by it. I didn't expect anyone else to see this silly thing, much less a bunch of smart, funny, talented people like you. It's pretty intimidating. So thank you for being such kind human people, either saying nice things or keeping your cruel mockery to yourselves. You give the internet a good name, friends.


...Anyway, here's "Wonderwall."



Image from Arsenic and Old Lace via 

No comments:

Post a Comment