Pages

12.03.2014

Email to Wedding Venue, Draft 14

Dear Sir,

Hey there, pal!

Happy Late Turkey Day! Gobble, gobble!

Hi [Name],

Wow, can you believe it's December already?!

Thank you so much

Thanks again for giving us a tour showing us the place around two freaking weeks ago. [Does it sound like I'm talking to a realtor?]

I don't want to sound like a bridezilla but you said you'd email a proposal and a quote the Friday before Thanksgiving and yet here it is already December 3 and I have received no proposal. WHERE'S MY PROPOSAL, MAN??

DO I SEEM LIKE A PATIENT PERSON TO YOU??!!

Just wanted to check in, make sure you didn't forget about us, ha-ha!

Bill and I both really liked the place but I'm kind of getting a vibe like you're not that into it. Did you just not like us that much, or....

We came on too strong, didn't we? We always do that. Stupid, stupid!

I'm sorry. Let's start over.

I'm sweating so much right now.

Just wanted to check in see if you're still alive those dates in October are still available and also invite you to hang out with us sometime. Have you seen The Hunger Games yet? and talk about our feelings a few details.

Kay, smooches for now!

Thanks bunches!

Let me know ... or else!!!!! lol JK.

Thanks!

C-Dazzle

Carrie


And after about seven more drafts, I'll probably send it! (Unless you think it sounds too pushy?)

1 comment: