Pages

1.29.2015

253 Days, 21 Hours, 54 Minutes


Well! I know it's been a while since I've posted, but things are speeding along here. And by "things" I mean time, and by "speeding along" I mean HOW IS IT ALMOST FEBRUARY.

So far we have found a photographer, reception venue, and caterer. We've picked out our wedding party, asked someone to officiate, started a playlist, and made up a draft of a guest list. We're working on a website and have talked about what we want to register for: 10,000 plastic balls to make our home into a ball bit. And a stand mixer.

After all that work, I'm proud to say that according to all the checklists, we are only two months behind schedule.

...Huh. I thought that listing everything we've done would make me feel better, but it really hasn't.

Also I added a countdown to our website. It has turned out to be a huge mistake.



Image via Cottage in the Oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment